A panic attack is an extremely upsetting experience. Any sufferer who experiences frequent panic attack knows it is very unsettling, and even though it does not cause any physical harm, it is difficult to survive with the condition. In fact, some symptoms are so severe that the sufferers believe they might get a heart attack.
Usually, panic attacks last only for a few minutes, less than 10 minutes in most cases. Some of the symptoms of a panic attack include:
- A feel of experiencing terror and forthcoming disaster
- Racing pulse
- Increased heartbeats
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- A sense of weakness, dizziness and even faintness
- Numbness in hands and legs
Looking at the symptoms, it is easy to understand that the sufferers wish to find a reliable and fast acting treatment as soon as possible. After all, the symptoms are not just uncomfortably, but extremely serious and frightening.
Now, it should come as no surprise that suffers are turning to best CBD oil UK from dealers like Just CBD for its effectiveness in fighting back anxiety and depression. The thing is, CBD, a cannabidiol extracted from hemp plant, has shown amazing results in treating issues like anxiety, insomnia, and depression, and therefore it is being asked if it can help in reducing or treating panic attacks.
Can CBD truly help panic attack sufferers?
When it comes to CBD and its therapeutic effects, no question can have a simple yes or no answer. The problem is, CBD lacks proper research, and thus no one can exactly guarantee if it will work for a particular health condition or not. However, if we consider and depend on what doctors, experts and user says there is absolutely no doubt that CBD will help panic attack suffers.
So far, there are a few studies conducted using CBD to see its effects on anxiety and depression sufferers. Depending on these studies, it is easy to summarize that:
- CBD can prove to be helpful in suppressing panic attack symptoms in both animals and humans.
- When taken before a particular event, which can potentially trigger anxiety or cause panic attack, CBD can have soothing effects and can reduce anxiety.
- Brain scans prove that CBD affects the panic causing areas of the brain.
All in all, it can be said that CBD is a promising treatment option for panic disorders. However, it definitely needs more testing and research, especially to figure out the right dosage.
Legality issues with CBD
CBD is legal to sell, buy and use throughout UK. Nevertheless, there are a few norms that the manufacture has to abide with. Some of these are:
- Any CBD product is legal if it contains less than 0.02% THC.
- Product labeling shouldn’t make any medical claims.
- Product labeling should have a list of all the ingredients used in making the product.
Also, if you are worried about the legality of CBD products, just stick with dependable distributors like justcbdstore.com. They not only have high quality CBD products, but even follow the guidelines and regulations thoroughly.
Lastly, if you are taking any treatment or medication for your panic attacks, it is best if you talk to your doctor before including any supplements to your routine. Some medications interact with CBD and thus it is best to play safe.